To our valued clients & stakeholders
As concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to increase, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure the health and safety of our employees, clients, stakeholders and the community and to ensure that we can continue to meet our client’s legal needs.
We would like to share with you the measures GKS has put in place whilst also taking the opportunity to address any queries you may have.
Hygiene & Infection Control
- In line with the Australian Government guidelines concerning social distancing, we will now greet you with a smile and a wave rather than shaking your hand.
- Face to face meetings where possible will be conducted in our boardroom to ensure that the recommended social distance is maintained during your attendance at our office.
- We have introduced hygiene and cleaning measures to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- To protect our employees, clients, stakeholders and the community, please keep in mind if you are showing any symptoms of either COVID-19 or influenza if you could kindly refrain from attending at our office in person to avoid the possible spread of either virus. If you are in this situation don’t worry, we can continue to look after you by communicating by telephone, video link and email.
- In line with Government advice and directives we continue to remain open for business.
- It is our strong preference that all face to face meetings are held either via telephone or video conference. Where it is necessary for you to attend to sign documents, we are happy to accommodate you. In these instances, our staff will endeavour to ensure your appointment is as brief as necessary to protect to all parties concerned.
- We have contingencies in place that will ensure the continued efficient operation of the business and enable us to meet our client’s needs in the event of any escalating social isolation measures.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and are following the guidance of the World Health Organisation, Australian Government and specific State legislation for further updates. Our Firm policy will be changed to implement any changes necessary.
For any additional information on COVID-19, please refer to reliable sources such as the Australian Government health guidelines www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov and the World Health Organisation (WHO) www.who.int.health-topics/coronavirus.
We would like to sincerely thank all our clients and stakeholders for your continued business. Once again please be assured that the wellbeing of our employees, clients, stakeholders and community is of paramount importance to GKS.
Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact our office.
From the Partners and staff at GKS Law.
Original article published 23rd March 2020. Article updated 25th March 2020.