Ben Webster began working in the legal industry in 2013, working in Commercial Law for firms based in the Brisbane CBD. In 2018, he joined GKS Law’s commercial team bringing with him a substantial history of dealing with commercial matters.
Ben became a lawyer because he believed in helping people. He understands that the law can be complicated and that businesses need support to navigate the complex legal environment. He uses his wide array of skills to deliver outcomes that his clients need.
Ben spends the time to get to know his clients so he has a proper understanding of their needs. It is why many of his clients continue to return to Ben for advice and guidance on their legal issues.
Ben thoroughly enjoys working at GKS Law because of the challenging and diverse legal matters that are presented to him. Away from work, Ben enjoys caring to his two dogs Teddy & Lana.
Commercial Property Law
Bachelor of Laws – James Cook University
Master of Laws – Queensland University of Technology
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
High Court of Australia
Supreme Court of Queensland
Queensland Law Society
- Advising on, Drafting and registration of lease documentation for both Lessor’s and Lessee’s
- Property acquisitions and sales including negotiation and prepartion of contracts – residential, commercial & rural properties
- Development of off the plan residential and industrial land and unit developments
- Subdivisions, incorporation of both one and multi-stage developments (preparation of contracts, easement documentation and planning registration)
- Preparing and negotiating loan and security documentation for lenders and borrower in connection with land acquisitions and land developments.
I am very impressed with the level of knowledge, attention to detail and outstanding service. Thank you very much for a great job. I really appreciate it.
– A Telegin
Very helpful and informative. Provided us with all the answers to our questions.
– Kenneth and Lisa
We would like to again thank the GKS Law
for their work. All has been completed to
– T & S Scott
As concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to increase, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure the health and safety of our employees, clients, stakeholders and the community.
Having a Will, regardless of your age, is a critical part of your financial plan and one of the most important things you can do for your family.
Why do banks and credit providers insist on entities obtain a solicitor’s certificate? Find out the ins and outs of gaining this certification on your loan documents.
Level 2, 19 Creek Street
REDCLIFFE QLD 4020
(By appointment only)
Unit 3, Evergreen Lifestyle Centre
14-18 Discovery Drive
NORTH LAKES QLD 4509
(By appointment only)
Regatta 1, Ground Floor
Regatta Corporate Building
2 Innovation Parkway
BIRTINYA QLD 4575